The PATH: CITYLITES
IMA’s dominant CITYLITES media footprint places your message in the world’s largest underground shopping complex. The PATH connects with 6 subway stations, GO Transit and Union Station, and many major entertainment attractions. IMA’s presence is at strategic connection points in the PATH giving you access to affluent, influential, educated, business professionals with a monthly circulation of 4,000,000. IMA also exclusively manages the media in Toronto’s Skywalk which targets commuters from Union Station past the UP Express arrivals hall and to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, the Ripley’s Aquarium and Rogers Centre for sporting and entertainment events.
Demographic Highlights: The PATH
- 81% are 25 – 54 years of age
- 54% – 46% female:male split
- 66% have a post-secondary education
- 49% have a HHI of $100,000+
- 37% earn $50,000 – $99,000
- 56% have a Premium Credit Card
- 43% plan on purchasing a vacation over the next 12 months
- 41% plan on purchasing a small electronic device over the next 12 months
Up-size your impact! IMA’s ONE Network, combines the power of CITYLITES and GO Transit. Together, they provide exclusive access to transit riders as they head into Toronto’s downtown financial and entertainment districts by train and bus, as they go about their day in the PATH and when they return home. Choose the ONE network to deliver high message frequency, across multiple touchpoints, building awareness and increasing recall.